The goal of the course is to learn the essentials of succeeding with Scrum in theory and practice.
Who this course is for
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Why Scrum works – connection with Lean, Systems Thinking, Complex Adaptive Systems, Queuing Theory, and more.
- Managing requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Planning & estimation.
- Sprint troubleshooting and followup.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Technical debt.
- Case studies & common pitfalls.
Please read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Scrum Guide – Scrum Alliance
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches (2nd edition) – Henrik Kniberg. This book is included as course material. Tell us below in the comments section if you wish us to send it to you before the course. Also, write the delivery address if it is different from the billing address.